Casa da Mestra
Situated in the Montesinho Natural Park, this graceful rustic house once was the house of the teachers that were called to teach in this region. Nowadays, the house was restored and the ancient teachers no longer live here.
However, they left homework for the people who come here: get to know and enjoy the nature and the gastronomy of this unique region.
The House of Mestra has 6 rooms, a living room and kitchen shared. The decoration combines modern to traditional and provides a pleasant stay.
- Air conditioning in all rooms;
- Outdoor pool at the Quinta das Covas;
- Pets are only accepted on complete house bookings;
- Transfers from the aerodrome - by prior appointment and prices under consultation;
- Private bathroom in all the rooms;
- Shared kitchen equipped and shared living room equipped with fireplace;
- Cleaning service, towels and bedsheets;
- Wi-Fi Free;
- Check-in: after 2pm until 10pm;
- Check-out: until 12am