Casa do Lúpulo
Located in an old property of hop cultivation, the hop is a plant native from the Europe used to produce beer. In the heat of the baking the hop releases resines with bitter flavour, giving to the beer its characteristic flavour.
Relax in the nature, observe the extended production field of hop.
The region of Bragança, and in particular the village of Gimonde, have excellent natural conditions for growing high quality hops.
- Air conditioning in all rooms;
- Outdoor pool at the Quinta das Covas;
- Pets are only accepted on complete house bookings;
- Transfers from the aerodrome - by prior appointment and prices under consultation;
- Private bathroom in all the rooms;
- Shared kitchen equipped and shared living room equipped with fireplace;
- Cleaning services, towels and bedsheets;
- Wi-Fi Free;
- Check-in: after 2pm until 10pm;
- Check-out: until 12am